Our DT Gal Therese has created a lovely floral card to share today.
I hope you enjoy it.
Accessories: Fiskars Stamp Press, Heat Tool, Goodbye Static Pad, VersaMarker, Brayer, Copic Multiliner 0.3, Ink Blending Tool, Ranger Non-stick Craft Sheet, Tombo Mono Adhesive, Foam Dimensionals, Dew Drops - Mint Chocolate, Ranger Glossy Accents.
- Fold a Vanilla card base 280mm X 105mm in half. Use the ink blending tool to add some Frayed Burlap to the edges.
- Cut Kraft card 130mm X 95mm. Ink up the Friend Definition stamp with Latte and then lay the cardstock on top. Use the brayer to ensure even coverage. Then ink the edges with Frayed Burlap.
- Cut Jazz (reverse)130mm X 55mm. Use the Goodbye Static pad and stamp the sentiment in VersaMark ink in the lower left hand corner. Emboss in black. Draw the flower stems with the Multiliner and ink the edges with Frayed Burlap. Adhere this with double-sided tape to the right of centre on the Kraft background panel. Then attach the panel to the card base with foam dimensionals.
- Stamp the flower image in VersaMark onto Cocktail and Red Jazz and emboss in black. Fussy cut these and affix to the card as shown with foam dimensionals. Use glossy accents to glue the Dew Drops to the flower centres.
- Create the leaves by drawing them freehand with the VersaMarker onto Swingin paper, emboss them in black, fussy cut and attach with double-sided tape as shown.
Sharing Ideas....Fab Find
Watch the video to learn how to create these lovely inked snowflakes, courtesy of Shari from Hero Arts
Watch the video
You can visit our blog or You tube to watch the video
We love to receive your feedback, so why not leave us a comment.
If you have any questions please email us at:
or click the tab at the top of the blog Home Page.
Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,