Our DT Gal Linda has created a great Layout to share today. I hope you enjoy it.
Linda has used the Bo Bunny 'Serenity' Collection Pack which works beautifully with her photos.
Tutorial:1. The Serenity Garden patterned paper will be your background.
2. From the Serenity Love paper cut a large circle approximately 25 cm in diameter – I traced around a saucepan lid to get the right sized circle.
3. Distress the edge of the circle and stitch with coordinating thread around the inside edge.
4. Using the Martha Stewart Daisy Border punch (or something similar), punch 3x 12cm strips from the Serenity Fans paper and then cut out each individual half daisy shape.
5. Adhere each half daisy to the back of the distressed circle so the black side is showing on the front.
6. Adhere this piece to the centre of your background paper.
7. Cut a 7cm wide strip of the Serenity Luck patterned paper and adhere it across the layout 12cm up from the bottom.
8. Adhere the circular blue/black sticker strip to the base of this piece.
9. Mat your photos on cream cardstock.
10. Cut out the maroon/gold artisan shape from the Serenity Cut Outs and adhere one of your photos to it.
11. Adhere this piece to the left hand side of the layout and the 2nd photo up against it.
12. Complete your journaling card and adhere it to the right hand side.
13. Add your title letter stickers below the photos and accent with a flourish sticker and chipboard flowers.
14. Embellish the top left hand corner of the layout with 2 lanterns and one chipboard circle and dragon button, all tied with coordinating DMC thread.
15. Embellish the right hand side of the layout with a circle die cut, red flourish sticker and buttons.
16. Add your date stamp and you’re finished :)
Sharing Ideas....Fun Finds
Struggling to find the best ways to glue down those delicate die cut pieces?
Watch the videoYou can visit our blog or You tube to watch the video
Thanks for stopping by,
If you have any questions please email us at: