Our DT Gal Therese has made a pretty floral card to share today. I hope you enjoy it.
1. Fold a vanilla card base (smooth side) cut 210mm X 150mm in half.
2. Cut vanilla cardstock 95mm X 135mm. Stamp the sentiment in the lower right corner using Rich Cocoa. Stamp the bird in Rhubarb Stalk so that it is sitting on the sentiment (to help position the bird use a Stamp-a-ma-jig). Colour the bird centre with Copic G40.
3. Attach this panel to the card front using foam dimensionals.
4. Die cut flowers in a variety of papers from the Cosmo Cricket Social Club Mini Deck Paper Pad. Use the blending tool to add Iced Spruce & Evergreen Bough ink to the edges of the petals.
5. Thread the buttons with Coton Perle and attach these to the flower centres with Glue Dots.
6. Die cut two Leafy Flourishes (you will need to cut these to fit). Then adhere the flowers and leaves to the card front using foam dimensionals and Glue Dots as shown.
Other Accessories: Copic Marker G40. DMC Coton Perle Thread. Buttons.
We love to receive your feedback, so why not leave us a comment.
If you have any questions please email us at:
or click the tab at the top of the blog Home Page.
Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,