Our DT Gal Narelle has created a gorgeous layout to share today.
I hope you enjoy it.
Note:- All papers are inked with "Old paper" ink before adhering.
1.. Trim PP787 - Willow Path, to 28cm x 28cm and adhere on an angle on vanilla cardstock base.
2. Trim PP793 - Huckleberry Hill, to 28cm x 28cm and adhere over top of green, at an opposite diagonal angle.
3. Cut a rectangle 9cm x 24cm from the PP790 - Gooseberry Falls paper, and adhere in the centre of a rectangle 10cm x 25cm cut from PP787 - Willow Path.
4. Wrap cream satin ribbon around the rectangles 2.5cm up from bottom edge, and fasten at the back with tape. (try putting an offcut of white or cream cardstock behind the ribbon so the pattern on the paper doesn't show through the ribbon)
5. Adhere the rectangle on the layout at the same angle as the base green paper
6. Mat your photo on cream cardstock with a 0.5cm border around the side, and adhere on the layout, just above the ribbon and overlapping half the rectangle of papers.
7. Tie a bow and adhere over the ribbon at the corner of the photo. Add a title sticker in the lower left corner near the bow.
8. Fussy cut flowers from the PP784 - Crab Apple Orchard paper and adhere to the lower right and upper left of the photo. Cut some butterflies from the PP793 - Huckleberry Hill paper to scatter on the layout, and select some appropriate pieces from the DC176 - Tidbits pack to create a journalling spot cluster in the upper left of the layout.
Thanks for stopping by,
If you have any questions please email us at: