Our Dt Gal Narelle has created a gorgeous layout to share today.
I hope it brings you some creative inspiration.
1. Tear around the edges of Fancy Pants Hopscotch "Classic" paper, ink edges and adhere in the centre of the "Grove paper".
2. Cut a photo mat from :Puddle" that measures 15cm x 20cm, ink edges and adhere on an angle on the layout base.
3. Select an appropriate banner from the banner sheet and adhere in the lower right corner of the layout.
4. Wrap Tim Holtz paper string around a 5x7" photo and adhere on the mat using foam tape to add dimension.
5. Add a phrase sticker from the sticker sheet below the photo, and a selection of words from the sticker sheer on the upper right side of the photo mat.
7. Use a quick dry strong glue, such as Helmar 450, to adhere a selection of Green Tara flowers and leaves.
Thanks for stopping by,
If you have any questions please email us at: