Our DT Gal Therese has created a lovely card to share today. I hope it gets you feeling crafty too!
1. Fold a white card base 260mm X 130mm in half.
2. Cut design paper 120mm X 120mm and adhere to the card front with double sided tape. Wrap bakers twine around a few times and tie a bow to the left side. Secure the bow with a glue dot.
3. Cut white cardstock 85mm X 85mm and score 25mm squares using the score board. Round the edges with the Corner Chomper. Stamp the sentiment on design paper, round the edges and adhere it to the right side of the panel to create a tab.
4. Die cut 9 shapes and circles (use the smallest circle die) in assorted papers. Attach these together with foam dimensionals and decorate with rhinestones. (I stamped the birds feet in black ink, but this could be optional)
5. Use foam dimensionals to adhere the circles to the panel and also to fix the panel to the front of the card.
Thanks for stopping by
If you have any questions please email us at: