Our DT Gal Linda has created a lovely Christmas Layout to share today.
I hope it brings you creative inspiration.
(Layout based on a sketch by Laura Whitaker)
1. Ink the edges of the Tim Holtz Merriment red/cream star paper to use as your background.
2. Cut a piece of red script paper 26.5cm x 13.5cm, ink the edges and adhere across the centre of the layout, 6cm down from the top edge.
3. Cut a piece of the bells and holly paper, 24cm x 11.5cm. Ink and adhere to the centre of the script paper.
4. Die cut a doily from cream card, ink the edges and adhere to the top left of the patterned papers.
5. Cut 3 photos to 10cm x 7cm and arrange across the holly/bell paper.
6. Create your title on the doily/photo with Heidi Swapp Silver Glitter Stickers and Simple Stories December Documented Stickers.
7. Cut 7 small banners, 6cm x 3.5cm. Ink and adhere (slightly overlapping) below script paper.
8. Cut a strip of holly/bell paper 29cm x 3cm and punch the edge with a favourite border punch before inking and adhering to cover the top of the banners.
9. Add further journalling details on tags under photos.
10. Further embellish your page with Simple Stories December Documented Stickers,Tim Holtz Mirrored Stars and Tim Holtz Merriment Tissue Tape.
Thanks for stopping by
If you have any questions please email us at: