Monday, June 16, 2014

May Winners!

Sorry for the delay in announcing our May Winners, I am home from hospital now & trying to get caught up.

Blog Hop Winner
The winner of the $10 Store credit is......Janelle

Janelle said..
I've always loved the colours of Autumn. There's nothing nicer than the newly fallen leaves of the southern trees (unless you're the one who has to rake them up!). All of the DT have created lovely projects and it was a pleasure to share their inspiration

Congratulations!
Please email us at the email address below, to claim your $10 store credit. 
If you have any questions please email us at:

Challenge Winner
Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge, we had lots of great entries.

The Winner is


Congratulations!
Please email us at the email address below, to claim your $30 store credit. 

Thanks for stopping by
If you have any questions please email us at:

3 comments:

  1. Oh my how did I miss this I just had a comment on my blog by the lovely Therese :) Thanks so much I am super excited as I know you have the amazing Mama Elephant stamps coming so I will treat myself there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In all my excitement I forgot to say I hope your feeling much better <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lovely Therese does get around. She also woke me from my sleepwalking and made me aware of my win as well. I've not been much on the internet lately and I've been trying to catch up, Thanks for the win, Evelyn. You're so generous. Also I do hope your feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10