Saturday, December 20, 2014

A Christmas LO with Angela

HI There!!! I am trying to be organised this year and pre Plan my Christmas LO's!  I have never done this before, so I am a little excited to see if it works!! I know I want a little photo and I will make it black and white and I want it portrait size!
The Teresa Collins Tinsel and Co is just the best Christmas range I've seen! I Love it.


* Take Grey Diamond PP as your base
* Trim star PP 20 cm x30 cm and adhere more to the left.
* Run a black liner on either side to define.
* Adhere stickers from the sticker sheet as shown.
*Adhere random sequins aned with a few place enamel dots in the middle.
* Wind cotton randomly around LO
*Adhere your photo



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Angela. Love the scattering of bling and it looks like a stunning range to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love those sequins <3

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10