Today I have a tutorial for you showing you how to make these cute little gift boxes that are made from a single sheet of paper. I have played around with the measurements and got them to numbers that are really easy to remember so that once you have made one or two you wont even need to look at the template any more- and you'll be able to make them in your sleep! I managed to make 10 in about 90 minutes!
* Trim 10cm off one side of a full sheet of scrapbookbook paper.
* Score the paper as shown below, at 12.5cm and 22.5cm. then rotate the paper and 5cm and 15cm.
* Fold along the lines shown as solid lines on the template. then tun the paper over and fold the lines shown as dotted lines on the template.
* Bring the two ends to the top and the box will come together!
* Cut a 5cm piece from the left over paper, fold in half and use to seal over the top of the box. You could punch holes and tie string through this, put a brad through it, staple, use double sided tape to secure etc.
* Embeliish the box as desired.
If you have any questions please email us at: email@example.com