Our DT Gal Sue has made a great card to share today using her Envelope Punch Board.
I hope it gets you feeling crafty too!
• Trim card stock to 8” x 5-1/4”. Score at 3-3/4”. (The 3-3/4” will be the card front.
• Trim DSP to 5-1/2” x 3-3/4”. Using double-sided tape, adhere to the card front.
• Working with the front of the card, place it on the board and slide it to the left, lining up the left edge with the ‘score guide’, punch. This gives you first little shaped cut.
• Now slide the card front back along the top of the punchboard lining the first cut with the 3” marking and punch.
• Flip the card around anti clockwise and do the same two punches along the back of the card.
• Open the card out and with the front at the top use a sharp craft knife or a cutting board to cut away the top right side from the punched cut line, which will leave you with a left side tab.
• Turn the card (anti- clockwise) and do the same from the bottom of the card.
• You should now be looking at a card with two tabs, the patterned one on the left and the plain one on the right.
• Complete the decoration on the front of the card.
• Mine has a 1” wide embossed strip through the centre. I die cut a fancy circle using Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Accents. Added a further die cut label from the same set in a coordinating colour. The Thank You sentiment was stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black ink and adhered with double sided tape.
• Decorate the inside of the card to complete.
Thanks for stopping by
If you have any questions please email us at: