Hi Everyone, Therese here and today I'm watercolouring with Tim Holtz Distress Markers. I held off buying these for such a long time because I thought that I didn't 'need' them... well obviously I was wrong, they are fabulous!
Hi Everyone Narelle here with a layout tutorial for you using the My Minds Eye "Lost and Found 2" Collection.
A word of warning before starting this layout.... you'll end up covered in fine red glitter! So don't start the layout just before you need to go out, unless you dont mind going out shimmering!
1. Trim "Splendid" paper to 29x29cm, ink the edges with black ink and adhere in the centre of the "Beautiful" paper. 2. Cut strips of "glamourous" paper 5cm x 21cm & 5 cm x 19cm, "Sweet" paper 5cm x 17cm & 5cm x 23cm, and "Formal" paper 5cm x 19cm, 5cm x 21cm, ink the edges and layer on the right side of the layout between the script writing.
3. Adhere a large black and white photo over the top, with some offcut cardtsock underneath for dimension.
4. Cut a glittered heart from the "Adored" paper, layer with a heart and arrow from the Ephemera pack and adhere in the bottom right corner of the layout.
5. Adhere a Fishtail flag from the ephemera pack and two fishtail stickers from the sticker sheet in the top left corner of the layout, and mount a "special notice" sticker across the top of the flag set using foam tape.
6. Add a phrase sticker in the middle of the layout, overlapping the paper strips.