Here is the layout I created:
And a couple of close ups:
And here is how I created the layout.
- I used a sheet of Kaisercraft Scrap Yard Warehouse for the base.
- I cut a piece of Kaisercraft Scrap Yard Cut and Paste 29cm x 9cm and a piece of Kaisercraft Scrap Yard Copper cut to mat my photo and inked them with Black Soot Distress Ink.
- I placed these 2 pieces on the base with the Cut and Paste piece horizontally in the middle and the photo mat in the middle of that. Then I lightly marked where they were going to go on the base. I then removed them and set about creating my background
- Background: Used Tim Holtz Typo stencil and Viva Decor stamp paint I stencilled in 4 places around the layout - 2 to the left of the photo and 2 to the right. I then embossed with white some of the stamps from the Prima coffee stain collection randomly around the page.
- Then I stuck my 2 pieces of patterned paper and photo down but leaving gaps in the tape so that I could tuck embellishments under them. I used a chevron sticker from the sticker sheet and cut in half and tucked the ends under the photo mat.
- Then I embellished the page using lots of Kaisercraft Collectables, layering them around the page. I journalled on some of them. I also used a piece of Dusty Attic chicken wire chipboard which I left bare and cut into pieces and tucked in around my page.
- For my title I used one of the stickers and placed a Dusty Attic raw chipboard string circle over the top to emphasis it.
Hope that's inspired you to get a bit grungy.
SBB Products used: