And a couple of close ups:
This is how I created this layout
- Use Kaisercraft Little One Noah as the base.
- Cut a circle out of Kaisercraft Little One Jack. I used a dinner plate as a template. My size was 24.5cm diameter.
- Cut a 5cm strip of Kaisercraft Little One Ollie and cut triangles out of both ends.
- Place circle on middle of base and Ollie strip horizontally across the middle of the page.
- Position photos on page. I have used 4 4x3 inch photos - 2 landscape and 2 portrait.
- Embellish with diecuts from Collectables and stickers from the sticker sheet using foam tape to add height to some of them.
- Add title.
I hope this has inspired you to maybe think a little outside the box when using collections.
SBB Products used: