Monday, July 20, 2015

I've got a spot in my heart for you!

Hi There!! Angela here with a very different kind of card from me!  I love the Mama Elephant and the fun stamp sets they keep bring out!! They stamp really easily and have a range of fun themes too!
I had a go at water colouring with my Distress Inks and although, I wanted to blend and colour "properly" I liked the grungy look I finished with better!  It looks more realistic.





 * Trim SBB Green cardstock 10cm x 28cm and fold in half portrait style.
*Trim Neenah white cardstock 9.5 cm x 14 cm
* Stamp Mama Elephant Playful Pups with Stazon Ink in the centre of the card
* On your craft mat twist Iced Spruce, pumice stone, vintage photo and Old Paper and spray each spot with water.
*Using a small brush pick up the inks and colour in the puppy. Using the lightest colour first and shading with the darker colours.
* With the darker colours create an horizon and shade unevenly.
*repeat with Broken China for the sky
* Leave to dry and go over the puppy with a dash of wink of stella
* Adhere to base card
*Stamp Sentiment underneath and finish with a black enamel dot on the dog's colour.



3 comments:

  1. So so cute! Those little pups need nothing more on the card than you have done, and it is perfect! Love your colouring too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Angela - I love these little dogs!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10