Thursday, July 30, 2015

Ongard baby boy by Judith Armstrong

Good  morning, Judith here today with my second layout featuring Kaisercraft Little One. I am a frequent visitor to the zoo and love taking photographs of the animals. When I saw this collection and all the elephants I immediately thought about the baby elephants at Melbourne Zoo. These photos are all of Ongard the second, and first male of the baby elephants born at the zoo in recent years.



And a couple of close ups:



This is how I created this layout
  1. Use Kaisercraft Little One Noah as the base.
  2. Cut a circle out of Kaisercraft Little One Jack. I used a dinner plate as a template. My size was 24.5cm diameter.
  3. Cut a 5cm strip of  Kaisercraft Little One Ollie and cut triangles out of both ends.
  4. Place circle on middle of base and Ollie strip horizontally across the middle of the page. 
  5. Position photos on page. I have used 4 4x3 inch photos - 2 landscape and 2 portrait. 
  6. Embellish with diecuts from Collectables and stickers from the sticker sheet using foam tape to add height to some of them. 
  7. Add title.

I hope this has inspired you to maybe think a little outside the box when using collections.








 SBB Products used:

5 comments:

  1. You certainly thought outside the box with this layout Judith! Love the connection with 'baby boy' and Onward the elephant - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout Judith, those baby elephants are such a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout.
    We always visit the elephants too when we go to Melbourne Zoo (often).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO - and I love how you used that paper line for a non-baby subject

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great paper use for the baby elephant LO. Love the circle design too Judith.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10