And here a couple of close ups:
To create this layout:
- Use a sheet of white cardstock for the background.
- Place a piece of Birthday Wishes Boy Birthday Party 26cm x 21 cm green side up onto the white cardstock about 4.5 cm from the left edge and 2.5cm from bottom edge.
- Cur a piece of Birthday Wishes Boy Cupcakes 21cm x 20 cm and ink the edge with red ink. Place cupcake side up onto the green paper about mid distance between top and bottom and left and right.
- Cut a strip of Birthday Wishes Boy Birthday Hats 29cm x 5cm. Cut a triangle out of one end and place star side up 3.5cm up from bottom edge of cupcake paper.
- Mat a photo with Birthday Wishes Boy Stripes blue side and place so that bottom edge is about mid way up from bottom edge of red starry paper.
- Cut a 10cm circle from a photo and mat with some more Birthday Wishes Boy Stripes blue side and place at top left corner of layout, overlapping the top of the other photo.
- I used another journal card from the Birthday Wishes Boy Journalling Cards as my title and placed this so that it overlapped the bottom right hand corner of my main photo.
- I embellished with an assortment of strips from the sticker sheet and placed some other stickers on foam tape to give the layout a bit of height.
- To finish I added some dots of Ranger Liquid Pearls a long a few edges and wrote over the title with some Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue.
- Finally, a added a few strips of journalling that I printed onto white cardstock on my computer and cut up.
Hope you get some inspiration and thanks for looking