Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Scrapbook Layout + process video by Louise using Simple Stories "Life in Color" range

Hi Crafters

Louise here of TimelessCraftMumma.
Today I'm sharing another layout and process video using
the Simple Stories "Life in Color" collection.

My layout "Life Today"



This layout actually turned out nothing like I had planned - but sometimes those
are the best results!

If you've never scrapped or it's been awhile ... :)
then "Life in Color" is the perfect collection to help you get started!
It lends itself to great paper layouts, intricate mixed media and would be perfect for Project Life!
(If only I could find another three hours in the day ... I'm very behind on my PL album - Whoops!)

It's perfect for document the everyday moments and
I'm so pleased to share this "everyday"
memory with you.

If you'd like to check it out, here's the process video:




Thanks for visiting.




1 comment:

01 09 10