Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tag Trio


Hi there! Linda here today with a trio of tags using the super duper 
MFT Tag Builder Blueprints 5 dies....they are awesome!


*I cut the base die shape and blended it with my chosen Distress Ink colours...Peacock Feathers/Cracked Pistachio; Squeezed Lemonade/Twisted Citron; Worn Lipstick/Candied Apple.
*I then cut 4 of the window tags, adhered die cut acetate to the back of one and then adhered them all together.  A coordinating colour of cardstock was chosen for each tag and from this I die cut the sentiment and the teeny tag hanger feature. 
*My coordinating sequins were placed onto the base tag and the window tags were adhered on top. I curled my white twine around a pen for a few hours before tying it onto each tag. 
*The die cut sentiments were added to the die cut white banners and additional words to go with the sentiment were stamped in Onyz Black Ink on scrap card and flag cut.
*Using the same Distress Inks I then stamped the Painted Flowers, fussy cut them and adhered them with the die cut sentiments.


I could have continued to make these sweet tags for hours - one for every colour of the rainbow:)
Happy Tuesday everyone - see you again soon.


4 comments:

  1. These die cut tags take the simple tag to a whole new level Linda! You have made a stunning trio - love your colours, bold die cut words and those lovely flowers - one couldn't ask for more! Just when I thought I didn't need another tag die:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool Linda! How will you part with them? I'd want to keep them. Definitely putting this on my list of things to try! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those! Great colour combos too

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10