Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Bright Blended Butterflies

Hi there - Happy Hump Day!
Linda here today to share my second card created with the sweet Echo Park Butterfly Stencil.
I am a big ink blending fan - I just love the colours you can achieve - so I grabbed a few of my favourite Distress Inks and went to work on my card.


Once all the blending was done I splattered on some white paint and Sparkle Shimmer spray.

It was then a simple matter of choosing a die for the camouflaged sentiment technique and adding  some black details, including a little doodling on a few butterflies to finish off my card.


I sprayed the card front with the Sparkle Shimmer Spray which is like Wink-Of-Stella-ing your whole card :) Soooo pretty!


I hope you feel inspired to have some creative fun today.
Bye for now...



3 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for showcasing both the butterfly stencil and the shimmer spray - I didn't realise what that spray could do - Wow! I'm a big fan of ink blending too - this card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10