Saturday, May 14, 2016

Hey Happy Birthday!

Good morning!

 I have a quick little card to share with you today - something a bit fun, something a little masculine. I realised recently that my card stash is somewhat neglected these days so over the coming months I will be creating some cards.

If there are any particular cards you struggle with (boy cards are actually my nemesis) I'd love to know, and I'll try to put some ideas together for the SBB blog.


To create this card
  • Fold 6x6 sheet of Neenah White yardstick in half to create the base of the card.
  • Cut 2 x AveryElle Needle Little Heart (die) from Cocoa Vanilla Totally Rad patterned paper collection. Glue hearts together to reinforce, then sew some cross stitched hearts randomly across the heart.  Keep the negatives of the patterned paper and use on your card.
  • Cut (I eye balled it) some large and smaller strips from the Cocoa Vanilla Totally Rad collection, then adhere onto the base of your card. 
  • Sew a frame around your card base.
  • Add some staples randomly on the card using your Tiny Attacher stapler.
  • Add your heart to the card base using 3D foam.
  • Add your sentiment.
  • To finish your card, add a few enamel dots from the Totally Rad collection. 




I hope you have fun creating today! I haven't even scratched the surface of my Cocoa Vanilla Collection pack, and I've made 3 layouts and a card already. 

Bye for now! 





2 comments:

  1. Love that AE heart Amanda and a great combo of fonts too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Amanda, I agree, this collection is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10