I really went to town with this collection in this project - I used the verse, the lily spray and the beautiful paper from the 12" x 12" collection - and had a ball colouring it with watercolour paint. I had to make my card a little bigger than the standard size to do justice to both the paper and the feature stamping, so I cut cardstock to 29cm x 13.5 to form my base top fold card - measuring 14.8 x 13.5cm.
The designer paper piece was cut a little smaller at 12.5 x 14.3cm and adhered to the card front.
For my stamped panel, I used watercolour cardstock approximately 13 x 14cm, and stamped the verse in Versamark Onyx Black ink. Using the wet on wet technique, I swooshed my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush markers over and around the verse, to create depth . I stamped the flower spray with the same ink but clear embossed this as I wanted to be able to move the watercolour about. When this panel was dry (I left it overnight with a weight on top) I adhered it to a scrap of card, to give more support. I then cut out along the right side of the flower spray, and then cut the remainder of the panel with the scallop rectangle from the Mama Elephant die 'Basic Set'.
The front panel was then given extra dimension with fun foam adhered to the back, and was adhered over the pattern paper.
Over on my blog you can see some very simple cards using only the paper collection - they are truly beautiful papers and were just crying out for some quick cards to be made from them lol!
Thanks so much for visiting, and happy crafting!