Friday, May 20, 2016

Ok Ok I'm Unique with Angela

Hi there! 
Angela here with a LO using stencils to fill a whole 12x12 LO!  I must be honest, I didn't imagine this LO to be like this, but as there are NO MISTAKES with crafting, I just went with it :)  I started with my stencil right on the edge and right in the centre as I was going to trim the kraft cardstock.  I just loved the blended rays and I wanted it to go all the way across, but I was concerned with the look I was going to have, I didn't want it to "join jaggedly" so I flipped the stencil over and joined it that way and I am happy with the result.  Another LO of my Patrick ( yes he is unique )








* With Kraft paper secure TH Rays in centre of Cs and blend mustard seed and wild honey
*Turn stencil over and match up the edges of the stencil
* repeat with the distress inks on the other side so the whole edge is covered evenly
*gently blend Old Paper over the stenciled part for an even coverage.
*Cover LO with KC crackle stencil and blend with Vintage Photo cover the rest of the kraft
*With WOW brick stencil blend with mustard seed all over Kraft  (not the rays area though)
*spray and drop Heidi swapp yellow over LO and leave to dry
* pop AC glitter gold tape at the end of the rays to define a border
* Die cut lots of jumbo and small fishtail banners 
*Arrange as shown
*Place photo over the top of banners
*Adhere stickers
Trim one and a half inches from two side of the kraft cs and adhere to black KC paper
*with a sewing machine (or hand sew) go around the border twice in a straight stitch.





3 comments:

  1. Looks great Ang. Love all the different stencil effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stencil work Ang! Fabulous final result too!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10