Tuesday, May 17, 2016

One layout, Two ways with Louise - Petticoats & Pinstripes + process video

Hi Crafters

Louise with you today of Timeless Craft Mumma
 My first share for the month is something a little different.
I've done the same layout two different ways!

Layout 1 "Play"



Layout 2 "Let's Play"



The second layout has some more mixed media and dimension added.

 I've based this layout on a sketch from Sketch Savvy.




To get the mixed media background, I've watered down acrylic paint with the packaging technique and added some more layers and chipboard pieces to the cluster.

Finally, if you'd like to watch how I completed these layout, here's the process video.




Thanks for visiting.
Would love you to leave me a comment on which ones your favourite and why!



1 comment:

  1. Just adorable! I love all your mixed media on the background!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10