Sunday, May 1, 2016

Where to from Here?

Hi There!! Angela here today with a LO using Simple Stories Woodgrain and Notebook pack.  I am really drawn to stars, stripes and woodgrain so it was no surprise I got this to play with!!.  I am impressed with Kaisercraft's new 12x12 templates too. They have a great coating that makes your medium wash off easily, I do this straight away so I don't know how it would go if you left it for a while but I'm guessing it is forgiving! I was busting to try a little glitter with the masculine looking paper and I was happy with the BO Bunny silver paste which was so smooth on the template.  AND I got out the old sewing machine too ♥♥♥
This LO is my youngest child Patrick who has just finished school and a little unsure of where he is headed......





* select your Simple stories woodgrain PP and trim 1" off 2 sides
* adhere to SS notepaper.  
*with a sewing machine go around the woodgrain border twice with zigzac and straight stitch, try to mix it up to make it look random.
* If you don't have access to a machine you can go around your LO with a white gel pen OR hand sew if you prefer.
*Place Kaisercraft 12x12 over your LO and wipe BO BUNNY silver paste in the areas you want. 
*Carefully remove from LO and leave to dry (mine took 10-15 minutes)
*wipe template clean and leave to dry.
*trim your photo and place title using Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit letters and Kaisercraft ME stickers as shown.
* Journal with black pen on lower left of LO.



1 comment:

01 09 10