♥ I heart you
* Trim orange cardstock 20.5cm x 19 cm and fold in half
* Die cut MFT radial stitched die in every size with two different colours.
* These circles are all inverted to create a flat card.
* Take the largest die cut shape and with the next size circle die place off centre and die cut.
* With the alternate colour die cut with the next size down die and repeat until all the shapes fit in to each other to create the pattern as shown.
* A really easy way to secure the dies is to have double sided tape on the back.
* Die cut a heart with black cardstock and die cut the same heart in the centre of the I heart you card and adhere to middle of circles.
* Adhere to top of base card
* with versafine black onyx, stamp row of MFT clear wavy greetings along top of circle dies and I heart you greeting on opposite bottom.
* Colour black heart and sentiment with wink of stella.
♦ Shine ♦
* Trim dark purple cardstock 23 cm x 11.5 cm and fold in half.
* follow the steps above to create an inverted circle stack.
* Die cut a MFT dainty bow with the same cardstock as base card and adhere to centre of circle stack using glossy accents.
* stamp MFT wavy greetings along bottom of circle with Delicata silver shimmer ink.