Friday, July 22, 2016

Fun with Altenew's Brush Art Florals

Hi there! Linda here today playing with Altenew's fabulous Brush Art Florals Stamp Set 
and my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers.

First, a look at my card - 


To achieve this look I coloured directly onto the stamp with my Zigs combining these colours - Pink, Carmine Red, Yellow and Orange and Green and Light Green.
It was a very easy process - just scribble the colour onto the stamp, mist the stamp using a mini mister and stamp onto watercolour card.
If the colours didn't mix enough for my liking I took to the impression with my aqua brush and mixed them until they did :)
Once it was dry I sprayed the piece all over with Sparkle Shimmer Spray...so pretty in real life.


I cut my sentiment from a pale yellow piece from the Watercolour Paper Pad and also from black card stock and adhered them together just a little offset for a bit more drama when attached to the colourful card base.
The floral piece has been adhered to my card base offset with another piece of the yellow watercolour paper - very pretty papers.
I hope you have an awesome crafty weekend coming up.
Bye for now...


1 comment:

  1. Love that offset title Linda and the colouring in the background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10