Saturday, July 30, 2016

Heidi Swapp Minc techniques Process Video by Louise

Hi Scrap Friends

Something a little different from me today.

I've not got a layout to share ...

Minc-Landing-page-top002

But I have made a video outlining some of the techniques 
I've trialled with my Heidi Swapp Minc Machine:

Including:
- foiling tissue paper (then using gel medium to adhere to pages)
- foiling over texture paste
- Making flowers with foiled edges
and
-foiling letters




As soon as I unboxed the machine, I got playing.
I trialled a few techniques and then decided I wanted to share them with the
scrapbook world.

As always, thanks for visiting and I welcome any comments.



Products used:




6 comments:

  1. I am thinking I 'need' one of these lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I though the exact same thing after I saw it demoed at the Scrapbook Expo! I would love to see what you could do with it Therese!

      Delete
  2. Gee... THANKS! haha. I need one too now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, not sorry! LOL
      It's pretty great! I'm addicted to foiling chipboard at the moment!!!

      Delete
  3. Very cool, thanks for the demo. It's certainly becoming a tool you can use in more and more ways with the reactive paint and pen etc that are available now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely Toni and I'm sure they are developing even more fun mediums for us to play with! I'd love to see a stamp pad - to foil stamped images!
      Glad you enjoyed.
      Louise xo

      Delete

01 09 10