Sunday, July 17, 2016

Layout + process video by Louise - using Kaisercraft Boho Dreams collection


Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout using the Kaisercraft "Boho Dreams" collection.


My layout "Dream Big"


I love this collection but didn't feel it was very boy.
So I've pulled out elements of the collection that I could use for a boy's layout and
this is the result.

I've also videoed this process if you'd like to see me create.
Enjoy. . .



Thanks for visiting.



Products used: 




4 comments:

  1. Another fabulous creation Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely layout Louise, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly made that 'pretty' collection suit your little man layout Louise! Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout Louise. I love how you have made a boy page from a very girly collection. The black and white stripes are very striking against the soft green water colour

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10