Saturday, February 4, 2017

A CAS Baby Card + Video with Linda

Hi there - I hope your weekend is off to a good start :-)

I'm dropping by today to share with you a simple card design that is great for getting use 
out of those small stamps in your stamp sets. 

Today I've created a baby card but this design will work with any sort of card 
and all sorts of small images.


I hope you enjoy seeing how this card came together in the video below or in HD on You Tube -


Will you get some crafting time this weekend?
I certainly hope to.

Bye for now...






4 comments:

  1. That is too cute - and such a grea idea for small stamps! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to hear your voice Linda - now you seem more real ha ha! Great save on the purple dot, a really unique baby card, and so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10