Friday, February 17, 2017

Double page Scrapbook Layout by Louise - "Happy Happy Birthday"

 Hi Crafters

Louise with you today sharing a new scrapbook layout.

"Happy Happy Birthday"


With thanks to receiving some Feedback on my YouTube channel, I'm going to create more Multi-photo layouts.
So I thought I would combine today's share with something I haven't done for a while.

A double page layout.


While perusing photos and collections in my stash, I found this Kaisercraft "Party Time" Collection.


I had an idea in mind for this page so I started by creating a sketch to ensure it ended like the idea in my head!


I have of course used my favourite medium - "Tim Holtz Distress Crayons"



You can hear all about my thought process in this video.


Thanks for visiting.




Products used: 


3 comments:

  1. These beautiful photos deserve a double page! your layout is grand, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double the fun, how fabulous Louise!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10