Wednesday, March 15, 2017

MISTI Creative Corners - Intro & Quick Tip - Card & Video by Therese

Hi, it's Therese, and today I have an Intro video using My Sweet Petunia's Creative Corners for the MISTI.  I decided to create a shadow sentiment and thought it would be a great idea to use this tool and the new corners to do just that.   Oh, and I thought I might as well make it into a card, so you get to share that process as well.



You can visit our blog or You tube to watch the video


Thanks for stopping by

If you have any questions please email us at:




3 comments:

  1. I love how this one turned out Therese. Wonderful to see the Misti corners in use in the video. Definitely one of my favourite collections.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the card and the video...Gonna try out the shadow sentiment idea soon..!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10