Saturday, March 4, 2017

The Bold and the Beautiful - card and video with Linda

Hi there - it's Linda here playing with the gorgeous Ubud Dream Stamp Set from Kaisercraft and this time I'm colouring it with my Prismacolor Pencils - yes I AM crazy lol.



I thought I'd have some fun with Prismas on black cardstock - you can see the whole process A LOT FASTER than in real life lol on the video below or in HD on You Tube -


Do you have some crafting time planned for this weekend? Whatever you get up to I hope it's awesome :-)

Bye for now...
xLinda




3 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous Linda. You are inspiring me to play with my Ubud dreams stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have commented on Facebook already, but now I see your card on the big screen (i.e. my computer not iPad) I can truly appreciate that stunning colouring of the medallion! Congrats Linda on your stamina to colour all those little bits so well:)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10