Monday, April 17, 2017

"So Lovely & Sweet" Scrapbook layout + process video by Louise - "Wild at Heart" collection

 Hi Scrap Friends

Louise here today.
I've got a new layout to share with you.

"So Lovely & Sweet"


I've used the seriously adorable Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Wild at Heart Collection"

Cocoa Vanilla Studio 12 x 12 Collection Kit - Wild At Heart

There is so much to love about this collection. The papers are bright but have a really easy to use colour palette and are coordinated beautifully with the extra elements - wood veneer, chipboard frames and ephemera.


I've combined this fabulous collection with gold Nuvo mousse - Amazing!



I chose monochrome photos as they contained a lot of background colour -  I didn't want the photos to clash with the papers.

You can see the process to complete this page in this video.


Thanks for visiting.



Products used: 



4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely layout Louise... and so very cute..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added the vid to my 'watch later' as I want to sit and enjoy, what a gorgeous design Louise, you never fail to inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Love your heart background x

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10