Tuesday, May 30, 2017

"Happy" Scrapbook layout + process video by Louise

 Hi Scrap Friends

Louise with you today.

I'd like to share a bright, fun layout using the fabulous new Kaisercraft "Bombay Sunset"

"Happy"


This collection suits me perfectly - I love the bright colours and the patterns.




Turquoise is also my go to colour at the moment so I love the combination with the orange and purple.


Teamed with a cluster featuring a 49 & Market flower and this layout is so easy to put together.


You can see the process to complete this page in the video.


Thanks for visiting.


Products used: 


3 comments:

  1. Love the way the stars help to join the pattern across the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun LO- perfect for your fun photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours and patterned paper you've chosen for this layout are just perfect...everything looks fabulous..!! :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10