Saturday, July 1, 2017

Celebrate with Angela

Hi there, we are half way through the year already!! I cannot believe  how quickly this year has gone by!  For today's card, I have revisited my stash which is something I love to do when I have a clean up!!  It lets me know what I have ( I need to do a stocktake!!)



*Trim Buttercup card stock 26.5cm x 10 cm and fold in half
*Die cut black cardstock using the MFT in and Out rectangle and keep the largest frame
* using the embossing buddy completely cover a good portion of your vellum
*Using the MFT washi tape clear stamp,  ink up using versamark ink and start off your pattern.
*cover with WOW gold embossing powder and heat emboss ( making sure to let heat gun heat up for a few minutes so not to warp vellum)
*repeat with alternating pattern.
* repeat again so you have you pattern
*trim down to fit frame
*using the embossing buddy, swipe over the vellum again and using the versamark ink up the sentiment and stamp lower middle right of card.
*heat emboss with black embossing powder
*adhere to card to base
*finish off with enamel dots





3 comments:

  1. That is such a great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use your 'older' products Angela! The result is so very smart and bold! Love the stitched edges on your frame:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've used gold embossed vellum over coloured cardstock base...looks fabulous....and so does the black frame..!! :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10