Friday, July 7, 2017

Eyes are windows to the soul - layout by Lynn Good

Hi, Lynn here to share a layout that I have created using the awesome 49 & Market papers.


I started by cropping down the top layer paper, distressing and using Frayed Burlap distress ink on the edges.  I adhered this to another 12x12 paper from the 49 & Market Vintage Artistry collection. I created gaps in which to put paper doilees behind on the top and bottom.

I marked out the area where the photo will be and randomly stamped with a Kaisercraft Script stamp and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink - I find this is my go to stamp so much


I then fussy cut some flowers and butterflies from papers from the same collection.  I applied dimensional magic to the butterflies and distressed the edges with the frayed burlap distress ink.


I then compiled ,my layout and embossed the scrapfx chipboard title with Prima Acrylic Paint - Sparks - Butterfly Spells.

Final touches included Distress Glitter in Antique Linen and Finnabair pink glitter.

Here are some close ups:





I have listed the products used below and included links to the Scrapbook Boutique store.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have found some inspiration in this layout.  Dont forget we have our blog hop on the 10th 









2 comments:

  1. Loads to love here Lynn -particularly the little 'reveals' on top and bottom edges! Your layouts always do beautiful justice to your gorgeous photos! Love the sentiment here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Lynn...everything from the distressed edges to the delicate doilies and the flowers and butterflies and the amazing photo...simply awesome..!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10