Thursday, July 20, 2017

A Wonderful Day with Angela

Hi there Angela here using the fabulous Concord & 9th stamp set and matching dies.  I love this company, they have a great range, go and check out the shop ♥
Today I have used the new Many Mandala set and a little bit of old... vellum and embossing.
I wanted to add a sentiment, but I didn't know where I wanted it, so I repeat stamped the sentiment in a light ink so not to overpower the focal point.






*Trim black cardstock 12cm x 18cm and fold in half
*trim Neenah white cardstock 12 cm x 8.7cm 
*using a small acrylic block ink up sentiment with Hickory Smoke and stamp repeatedly along the whole card
* Using the Many Mandalas die, die cut along the bottom right as shown in sample.
* stamp and emboss the small matching stamp ( that fits inside the die) and emboss with silver embossing powder.
* Emboss the smaller shape and die cut.
*Adhere the vellum along the inside to match up behind the die cut shape on the front.
*using the pop dots adhere the smaller shape to the middle and finish with a silver enamel dot 
*Adhere to black base card.

3 comments:

  1. At first this looks like a clean and simple card, and the effect is just that - but boy! there is a lot to this card! I love all the details you have shared - the silver embossing inside the die cut, the vellum and all those gorgeous layers! And that stamped background - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ann...this card looks simple but has so many interesting details...love the silver embossed mandalas..!! :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10